This course is suitable for technicians that are complete beginners and just starting out their careers in the lash world or a technician wanting to add to their menu with a lash lift.
We would love to help you expand your business by adding a service to your menu.
A service that gives clients a luscious lift to the natural lashes, a subtle pop of the eye ensuring an even easier morning routine.
Our Course will provide you with a detailed knowledge of lash lifting covering theory and practical, as well as hidden tips to mastering the perfect lift.
With our Certified Trainer providing you with personalised assistance you will feel confident to perform a lash lift on a model on the day.
A brief overview of what the course covers:
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Science of lash lifting, ingredients and trends
- Product knowledge, ingredients & storage guidance
- Tips & tricks
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy, physiology & pathology
- Rod Structures & how to use
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with lash and brow tints
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Frequently asked questions
- Recommended post care
- Registration & waiver forms explained
What is required of you1 Model required per student
Kits: $120 will be available to purchase at training
Upon completion you will receive a Manual and Certificate